Sunday, February 15, 2009

[.Rain_raiN_and_MORE_RaiN.]

So I have pretty much stuffed my shoulder while at work. Which sucks, I have discovered that a shoulder injury completely alters your life while you have it.

I can't work properly - I am limited in what I can do at work, and frankly, half the time I feel useless even being there.

I can't sleep. Its 1.25am, its raining, my shoulder hurts, I am EXHAUSTED! Because I have been awake till the early hours of the morning - or late as in yesterday (5.30 and I had to wake up for work at 7.30.) all bloody week.

I think my pain killers are changing everything. I don't sleep...I have NO appetite, so I'm not even eating properly. And to make matters even worse, I have sever burns on my shoulder due to leaving an 8 hr heat patch on for 12hrs - totally forgot it was on...won't ever forget again!

And its raining..makes it a hell of alot harder to sleep...as if it wasnt hard enough already!

I want to talk to someone...atleast then I wont be laying in bed, wishing I could sleep...in complete silence. It wouldnt be as hard on my mind. The guy I like, he said I could ring if I got bored - he has been keeping me company over the phone cause I cant sleep - but I would feel terrible if he has fallen asleep and I woke him.

So I guess I am doomed to eternal boredom while trying to get to sleep through all the factors that dont seem to what that to happen.

Sorry...Feel too bad to call the guy at this hour...and i needed to vent!

No comments:

Post a Comment