Wow, it really has been a while since I have blogged. I lost the net on my laptop, so I currently am FIGHTING for internet time in this house, lol.
I'm so unsure of things atm. Everything was looking up, I was happy...with everything. Except that my mum doesnt like the decisions I have made. She lost it last night, and went crazy...it hurt me so so much. Then this morning she gave me an 'ultimatum', that I can either choose between a guy I really care about, or my family. It hurts me so much to hear her tell me that.
I am here at home, time is going so slow...just so many thoughts going through my mind as I wait for her to come home and ask me what decision I have made.
I honestly cannot stand her atm, for putting me in such an awkward place.
Its not fair :(.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment