I don't exactly expect anyone to read this, but if anyone does, I feel the need to apologise in advance for the chronic boredom that may be experienced.
This blog may be hazardous to your health!
So I don't really know what to put into this thrilling first blog of mine, as my life is rather uneventful. I went to the soccer trials for my brothers team today...and missed my dance class because both mum and I thought the class started later than it really did. I was pumped for dancing and everything, lol.
So holidays are over. School has started again...not for me :D, but for my siblings anyway. Holidays were mostly spent at home or at work. This month I did three Robbie Burns nights, which was great, and the money I raised is really helping to save up for my trip to Scotland in August.
Anyway, its getting late, I have nothing to talk about, and I have to get up early to walk siblings to school (*yay, excitement!*).
Hope I didn't bore anyone to death...I only just avoided it myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment