I have decided I'm going to create a little book of happiness...with happiness being the goal. I just need a glue stick...lol. You think I can find one in this massive house full of crap? Ofcourse not, that would be helpful. I am covering it with a picture from a magazine which is entirely filled with gummi bears.
Cause nothing says happiness more than gummi bears.
I'm just so confused with my life at the moment.
I'm not sure exactly what I want in life. I'm not going to TAFE this year...I'm disappointed, but I am not 100% sure if it will get me exactly where I want, I know it used to be what I wanted. I am having problems with my workmates. And I am still in love with the one person I cannot have.
Life is so complex...confusing.
So in the mean time, until I figure everything out...I am going to go back to dancing through my empty house :D.
I'm just so confused with my life at the moment.
I'm not sure exactly what I want in life. I'm not going to TAFE this year...I'm disappointed, but I am not 100% sure if it will get me exactly where I want, I know it used to be what I wanted. I am having problems with my workmates. And I am still in love with the one person I cannot have.
Life is so complex...confusing.
So in the mean time, until I figure everything out...I am going to go back to dancing through my empty house :D.
No comments:
Post a Comment